Pine Creek is centrally located near Cokeville in western Wyoming. Getting here is easy from Kemmerer, Evanston, Star Valley, and Montpelier in the Bear Lake Valley. Pine Creek is also just minutes from the shortest route between Salt Lake City and Jackson Hole.
- Turn onto WY-232 from US-30.
- Drive on WY-232 for approximately 2 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto Pine Creek County Road 204.
- Drive on Pine Creek County Road 204 for approximately 5 miles.
- Pine Creek is on your right. Park your car and enjoy the snow!